I don’t know what the official name of this tag is, I was just looking around online for some fun questions and this is what I found. Enjoy!
1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Curling my eyelashes, I just don’t see the point – I don’t know if my lashes are too short but I get plenty of curl out of mascara!
2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
Yep – I am hyper diligent when it comes to cleansing my brushes as I have sensitive and acne prone skin.
3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish?
Hours? Chipped nails remind me of Silence of the Lambs and bother the piss out of me, I will high-tail it to the nail salon ASAP.
4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it?
I have pretty set routines and will pick up replacements at the soonest opportunity if I really need something. But I can make a case for needing almost anything 😛
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Squishing my lips when I am wearing lip colour, I don’t know what it is but I obsessively rub my lips together if I have anything more on them than chapstick.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
Cleaning the refrigerator especially if I know that I have unopened food that I am about to waste, it just makes me feel awful and I should cook at home more.
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last-minute or not?
I prefer to have time to get ready, I get up way earlier than I need to in case of emergencies – I hate unexpected glitches and like to know that I have time to change direction if need be.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
If I am saving for something – absolutely, I am very good at budgeting and allotting cash for rainy days. I also grew up in a family with 7 kids and we were fairly poor, this has trained me to be smart with my money.
9. How organized is your make up and nail polish collection?
Pfffffttt….not at all. I would like to think that I am an organized person but I prove myself wrong every single day.
10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Sheesh! Over a year…oops. I started this blog right in the middle of moving and just couldn’t find the time but since I have been back it has been tons of fun and I hope to keep at it!
Thanks for stopping by ❤