Eek! The Crown premiered last night as an original series and I am hooked – the costumes are gorgeous. I think they might even put Downton Abbey to shame, a tall order. Plus the cast, I am in love. Netflix is really upping their original series game and as someone who does not have cable (because it is outrageous) I can definitely appreciate this! In other news, obviously Election Day is (almost) upon us and I just have to say that it makes me smile to see all of the folks turning up here at City Hall to get their votes in. Regardless of who you are voting for or how you feel about this election year, I wonder if Americans realize how damn lucky they are.
So – this is the first year that I have really taken advantage of the Sephora VIB additional 20% coupon offer. I don’t know why but I just get way more excited for the ULTA sale when it rolls around but this time I had some things on my list. Here are the items that I am most anticipating the arrival of!
- First up is the Moon Fruit Superfruit Night Treatment from Herbivore. This brand is simply gorgeous and their natural ingredient combos are out of this world. I am a big fan of their rose and coconut lip salve – delish. This particular treatment is to be applied before bed and left on to absorb overnight. I am most interested in it as it claims to fight dullness and texture; I have been baffled by some recent texture issues cropping up and hope this will help. Plus it is a lovely violet colour, I cannot wait!
- Another blogger actually recommended this item when I mentioned struggling with finding an under eye product that would keep my eyes from looking crepe-y over the course of the day. Smashbox primers are unbeatable and I have high hopes for this Photo Finish Hydrating Under Eye Primer.
- This next product is actually a gift but they look so pretty that I am just as excited about giving them and cannot wait to hear how she likes them! These Drop and Glow Drops from Algenist can be added to moisturizer or foundation to impart a lit from within look.
- I decided to skip on The Star Palette and grabbed the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette instead. Case in point – look at those metallic shadows and I feel way better about this price point.
- I have been on a NARS bender and have wanted to try their Soft Velvet Loose Powder for ages and it will soon be mine! I find it odd that not even MOA carries this powder but it will be worth the wait.
- I have wanted to try the Josie Maran argan oil for the longest time but holy price tag. I feel good about this duo, I get to try both oils and if I hate them then at least I didn’t sink a ton of cash on them.
- Last but not least, I love a good face oil and have smelled the UFO Ultra-Clarifying Oil by Sunday Riley pretty much every time that I have been in a Sephora and I am finally going for it.
I am counting the days until my parcel arrives, I cannot wait to share my thoughts on these new beauties.
Thanks for reading ❤