Keeping it rolling with the blogger recognition today, I will do sub-box reveal tomorrow but am working diligently to get caught up. I received nominations for the Mystery Blogger Award and the Versatile Blogger Award from Lily at Covet Luxe who is a kindred spirit with her love of avocado toast 🙂 So thanks to Lily for this opportunity, I appreciate that you read my blog!!
When awards tell you to list the rules, am I the only one thinking, Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club as that you don’t talk about Fight Club. 😀 Just me? OK. This award was created by Okoto Enigma, who claims that this award was on of their greatest creations and I don’t disagree!
- I have 6 other siblings – yea, cringe.
- My favourite book is Gone With The Wind, I know that I have talked about this before and will spare you but if you haven’t read it – you need to.
- I have something akin to an eidetic memory, I can memorize text such as books or newspapers or any printed media. It is great for memorizing directions or textbooks or other useless crap but it sucks when I want to go back and read a book that I enjoy as I just end up reciting it to myself. More often than not I just feel like my head is crammed with useless stuff. It isn’t one of those things that I can bust out at a party and recite the dictionary, so lame.
- Where would you like to travel to someday? Istanbul, the architecture, nature, culture – it just looks magical.
- How often do you shave? Every. Single. Day. I have very robust follicles.
- Your favorite skin care item? Probably the Mario Badescu Rosewater face spray. So lovely, so affordable.
- Why I started my blog? Just for fun, I really don’y have an end game – it is just a fun hobby to keep up and I feel like I am shopping for a purpose if I am picking something up for the blog 😀
- Your favourite celebrity? Hrmmmmm…(Sir) Michael Caine.
- Who is your celebrity skin tone match? I saw this question in my instagram feed and it just intrigued me.
- What is your favouite television show?
- What is your least favourite job interview question?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favourite makeup brand?
If you want to check out my best posts (what does that mean) head on over to yesterday’s post to check them out!! Again, I tag absolutely anyone and everyone who wants to do this – thanks again to Lily for tagging me!
Seven whole facts about me? I don’t even have seven that come to mind as I am the least interesting person I know 😛
- I broke my collarbone simulating a WWE move (a choke slam specifically) when I was 7. That marked the end of my wrestling career.
- I used to be an avid horseback rider until my horse Indigo passed away a couple of years ago and I just lost interest.
- I did not have a license to drive until I was 21 – I still don’t think that I nor half the people on the road should have one.
- I still think that 1990 was only 10 years ago when in fact it is 27 years ago 😦
- In addition to strawberries, I am allergic to peanuts and shellfish.
- I play the violin but my heart is in the bagpipes *le sigh*
- I am a book junkie, I will read anything.
- I have 2 tattoos, people assume that I am plastered in them but I’m not.
- I have a mole in my right eye that I am supposed to have removed but I haven’t because I am a wimp and don’t want to have my eye cut into.
- I collect vintage Pyrex – I should post up my collection, it is pretty bitching.
Thanks again to Lily, if you have not checked out her blog – head on over, she does fashion, food, beauty and everything in between 🙂 If you want to do these tags, please do so and be sure to let me know 🙂
Thanks for stopping by ❤
PS – I am going to start a little shameless self promotion and start linking my Insta’ Fair warning, it isn’t that interesting but I always follow back!! QuiteSimplyStella